Monday, December 20, 2010

Real Wedding Inspiration: Ainee & Le's Romantic Ceremony

At most weddings I get a little camera happy taking photos of all the details, but at this one all I found were the ceremony pictures below...Maybe it was all the detailed moving parts I had to help coordinate, like the horse & carriage entrance, but I guess I didn't have time to take pictures. Luckily, the two I have are great & show off the romantic ambiance of Ainee & Le's ceremony.

For the arrival of their guests & the ceremony music, Ainee & Le opted for a traditional, classical approach, using the talented harp & woodwind performers from our vendor list.

They had the arbor softened up with sheer white fabric & lots of romantic floral details by Petals by Xavi. Also notice the pink uplights they had shining through the white fabric to further enhance the warm look of the arbor. The florists also draped fabric all the way down the aisle over several pedestals with beautiful arrangements on top. Finally, below the arbor we set up a small table for their sand ceremony. The end result, perfection!

We hope you had a wonderful wedding Ainee & Le!

No comments:

Post a Comment