Monday, July 19, 2010

Excited For The Expo Bridal Show This Sunday, July 25th in Universal City, CA?

There is little I love more than bridal shows, & I'm already married! I guess it's because I've always been obsessed with planning the perfect wedding, even if it's not mine. I am sure many of our brides out there share my sentiment. What could be better than tons of great venues, gowns, cakes, florist, photographers & other amazing vendors under one roof to make your wedding planning, well, a piece of cake? Nothing! Okay, maybe there are some things, but I just can't wait for us to be at the Expo Bridal Show this Sunday & hope to meet all you newly engaged brides & grooms there too! Congratulations by the way!

We have several little surprises for our new bookings, but you will have to come to find out! I will just say this, it will save you a lot of money and be one less thing on your list to worry about, so you will want to be there to take advantage of this one time offer.
We are getting booked up fast for next summer, so don't hesitate to call us today if you want to see our gorgeous banquet rooms & outdoor reception area with a terrace. Either I, your charming blogger & Private Events Assistant, Ana, or my rock star Private Events Director, Julie are here all week (yes, you can certainly stop by on weekends too-we know this is usually the best time for you & your fiance because you are off work, but also you can often catch another wedding setup in progress & get a better feel for what the room would look like on your day).
Call us at 818-360-1071 ext. 231 or 232 or send me a quick email ana.vick@ourclub.com to schedule your appointment. Otherwise, I will hopefully see you in person this weekend!

Happy wedding planning!

Photo by Christopher Glenn

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ana, I just wanted to say that you have a beautiful venue and a great staff to work with. Have a great day!

    -Roderick Gaerlan, VOX DJs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you DJ Raw Styles! I really appreciate the comment. I love VOX DJ's and will always highly recommend your services. Most reliable and definately most talented DJ's out there! I always get great feedback from my clients that I have hire you. They love that you really know what you're doing as MC's and play the best club music with flawless mixing and seamless transitions. Looking forward to working with you again!

    ReplyDelete