Thursday, July 22, 2010

Lucy & Patrick's Wedding Reception With Floral Flair

This lovely couple had a friend help design their flower arrangements, though as he told me, "I'm just a friend who likes to play with flowers". But I say he did an awesome job & should consider making this his day job!

I loved the 3 levels of arrangements, especially the monochromatic ones with roses of all the same pink & white hues. Very classic & modern at the same time.

The menus were also professionally printed with an elegant design & tucked in to an ivory napkin with a traditional pocket fold.
 

How cute are these little shot glass favors doubling as seating card holders? The flower in the "pots" tied in the couple's pink color scheme.

The sweetheart table with a Garden of Eden style makeover.
Just gorgeous!

And yes, there was a stunning cake! It was adorned perfectly with pink & white colored flowers. Also, I have to point out how cute the cake by Delicious Bakery was with its bows, just like a gift box! That's one gift I know I'd like!
Have A Great First Year of Marriage Lucy & Patrick!

We hope you had a wonderful time with your loving family & totally amazing friends here at Porter Valley. It's definitely good to have friends like yours! Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment